Cassiopeia's Choose your own adventure story!

Davenport and Goddard meet

"Daddy, Daddy!" a shrill voice called.

Principal James Davenport turned around and was attacked by a flash of color jumping into his arms. "TJ!" he cried once the lump became recognizable. "My darling, it has been ages!" He looked towards his wife, approaching. "Your shuttle was supposed to dock at the academy an hour ago."

"I know, I know." Theresa Davenport threw her arms up in exasperation. "But there was some emergency down on Earth and they could not get the shuttle to Mars any faster..." She let her arms fall back down to her sides. "Anyway, I am sorry. We can't have lunch with you now since you must get back to work. TJ will be so disappointed..."

"No I won't, Mommy," TJ smiled broadly at her parents. "I'll just look forward to dinner"

The Davenports looked at each other for a second. Finally they burst into laughter. "TJ, you are such a good girl," Principal Davenport gasped. "Anyway down you go." He gently lowered his daughter to the floor. "Go play in my office for awhile. Your mother and I have topics that we need to discuss." With a wave of the hand, he dismissed her.

TJ took no offense as she went skipping down the corridor. Her father's last transmission to her, back at home on Mars, promised her gifts stashed away in his desk drawers. TJ licked her lips, thinking of candy.

But as she entered the office she came to a dead halt. The lights were dimmed but she could clearly see a figure bending over her father's desk! And he lifted something from a drawer- something that looked like a wallet!

What should TJ do?

Alert her father

Approach the stranger

Links to other sites on the Web

Fanfiction Page
Main Page


This page formerly hosted by Yahoo! GeoCities