Cassiopeia's Choose your own adventure story!

Davenport and Goddard meet

TJ wasted no time with her decision. "Hey you!" she yelled, stepping into the dim light. "What are you doing?"

Startled, the figure jumped back. TJ realized that he was a short Earhter teenager. Once the boy realized her age, he glared at her. "Scat. Go play with your cyber-Barbie's." He gave her a closer glance. "You look familiar..."

"I am Principal Davenport's daughter." TJ stated. "And this is my... I mean his office. So what are you doing in here?'

"None of your business." the boy snapped.

"OK then," TJ folded her arms across her chest. "I'll just have to go tell Daddy."

"No, wait!" the boy reached out and grabbed her arm. He pulled the wallet- it was a wallet indeed- out of his pocket. "I didn't want the money. I wanted..."

"Yes?"

The boy's face turned crimson. "I wanted his ID card for access to the landing bay. You know, so I could get to and fly one of the StarDog vessels." His eyes lit up. "Did you ever wanna... go on an adventure?"

TJ shivered. His words sounded dangerous, faint-worthy. "No. I'd rather stay here, or on Mars."

"Too bad. You'll be missing out." The boy suddenly hushed and seemed to listen attentively to the noise outside. "Oh drat. I think that your father's coming!" He looked at her desperately. 'Don't rat on me, OK? No mater what he asks don't tell him that cadet Seth Goddard was in here OK?"

Before she could answer the boy dove under a desk as her parents strode in. "Dear, I heard voices. Were you talking to someone?" Mrs. Davenport asked.

TJ hesitated. Seth trusted that she'd keep him safe but she couldn't lie to her mother... could she?

What should TJ do?

Don't betray Seth's trust

Hey! You can't lie to your mother!

Links to other sites on the Web

Fanfiction Page
Main Page


This page formerly hosted by Yahoo! GeoCities